Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day Out with Dad!

I had a day out with my Dad, "OnE to oNe" yesterday! My Nanny was not feeling well so Dad had volunteered to look after me while Mummy went to work.

I woke up with anticipation and waited eagerly for the day with Dad!

Nothing was disclosed to me last nite and so I think it would be a surprise trip!

After lunch then I was told that we would go cycling and I was so excited! We went to Sembangwang Park and I cycled. Along the ride I saw Butterflies and I had stopped a few times trying to catch them. Well, no luck at all, didn't manage to catch a single butterfly.

I fled to the playground when we came by that area and there goes my shoes and bicycle! The next moment I was already on the slide, swing and everywhere in the playground!






We cool ourselves down near the beach after the playground.

Dad drove his RC car around the park after our rest and that really attracted me! Hope that I would be able to drive one when I'm older! Or maybe a RC car to myself by then! (Hee hee)







I really had a great day with Dad and am glad that we can go along well!

Looking forward for more outings in future with Dad so that we guys can have our guys’ adventure!





Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home