Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, May 28, 2007

Teacher meet Parent Session

Well, this would be the very 1st time that my teacher wants to meet my parents! Right after our last day of school on 23 May, my teacher Herney met up my parents the next day. Mummy was able to be present as she's still on MC while that day was Daddy rest day from work! So the 3 of us were there on my 1st meet the Teacher session.

The session started off fine with all the compliments to me as my teacher told my parents that I was capable of this and that (always the fastest and most "KPO" during games, trying to ensure that others follow the rules and blah blah blah) then...came the "comments"! Not really complaints but I think my teacher tried to state the facts here:
i. I was too quiet when come to question and answer session...(Usually I'm quite talkative at home...)
ii. Then I was eating too slow or the slowest among all during snack time...(Sometime I was asked to stop eating so that my teacher can carry on with the class!)
That should be all on the comments...anyway my parents were given a folder on my progress for the past 3 months here at the new school, they should be glad that they had indeed make a good choice for the change from Tots House! The monthly $150/- schools fee is really worthwhile!

I really enjoyed myself at the new school as you can see from the pic here that I got to bake cookies, play with water, race against my classmates in mini competition, play games, etc both indoor and outdoor besides the normal learning to write, count and so on! We also get to enjoy birthday parties from one and other birthdays!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home