Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Birthday Party

Oh, so sorry for the long wait since my last update! Well, we just came back from a short trip and were too exhausted to pen our thoughts down on my blog...

Anyway, I still have to share my Birthday celebration party with you my "followers" out there! I am 3 now and was so lucky to have 3 birthday cakes in total! Here's my 1st birthday celebration party on 7 April which was 2 days before my actual birth date and we had it at Grandpa place. It was a family gathering with all my closest Grandpas, Grandmas, Aunties, Uncles and Nanny's family.

I had helped in "blowing" the balloons up for decoration and the party started off with the rest having their buffet dinner when the sky turned dark. Then the moment which I was waiting for had come - I opened my 1st present!

It was a COOL drum set which I just can't wait to play on...I guessed that I must have played it too "GOOD" which my parents had forbidden me to bring it home with me that day! It was left at Grandpa place...

Not long after my thrilling play on the drum set, Paul John helped me to unveil my 2nd present. It was a Lego set which I longed for! Nanny Agnes and family also got me a Lego tractor which I enjoyed playing with this Lego set too! I think I was spoilt with all the good toys!

My Birthday cake was brought out soon after unwrapping my presents. I was so excited as I saw one of my favorite cartoon characters - Thomas the tank on the cake!

Although it didn't look 100% the same like the real one but I was still very happy and can't wait to have a bite of it!

Soon, my cake had attracted both Charlene & Ryan to come nearer to my cake! It's such a pity that my buddy, Keith and Sister Ting were not able to attend my party!

Charlene's birthday is exactly 1 month after mine so it was sort of a birthday celebration for her as well! The birthday songs sound so nice as all the adults sang for me!

And I made my wish before I blew the candles..."I wish for more TOYS!" (that's for sure!)

I tried to blow off the candles here so no worries...(Uncle Manfred actually scared that I was burnt by the candle flame so he quickly pulled me back but too bad...it was too fast in action whereby none of the photographers had managed to capture a pic of it!)

So, I had Charlene there to help me in blowing off the candles!

The party might had ended but not to my updates on my Birthday celebration! Will update to you soon on my birthday celebration at my school! Will show you some of my classmates’ pics as well.

Oops! Almost forgotten to show you my Lego Animals world...

These were just part of the Lego that my Aunties had bought for me! A big thank you to you all! I had a sweet dream that nite!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home