Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, March 30, 2007

Updates on my Schools

Well, before I go into my school updates, here's a video on my warped faces done thru' Daddy's new Sony Ericson K800i mobile phone! It was so funny and I don't know who they are till Daddy said to me that they were all ME!



My School days can never be better if there are no extra activities going on. We had our 1st "Swimming" session last Tuesday right outside our school. Yes, all done on an inflated pool! Our teacher even taught us on how to fill our pool with waters. It was so fun but too short for a swimming session...maybe should ask Daddy to bring me to the real swimming pool one of these days.

Then we had birthday celebration for my classmate, Evangeline on last Thursday! She gave me a big goodies bag and treated me her birthday cake! Yummy...it would be my turn to treat her soon next month...just can't wait for that day to come!

Oh yeah! We baked our own biscuits today! They were edible and delicious! I was given 2 more pieces after school while I share them with Nanny Agnes, Paul John & Mary Ann. So sorry that there was none left for Mummy and Daddy...

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home