Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

To School Today

Mummy brought me to school today as Nanny Agnes need a day off. I woke up close to 11am this morning just like the normal weekends where there's no school. I had my lunch, bathed and there we went to the school. Think Mummy is glad that she can witness what I was going through in school today.

All of us would gather at the void deck next to my school 5 mins before the school starts, then we sang the National Anthem and made our pledges. Slowly we went, row by row to our classrooms. My row was the last one to enter the classroom and it was also the smallest class of all. There are only 7 of us which I'm the tallest and the only one wearing different uniform with the rest! Reason is due to my height and size. But luckily my classmates are all from the same age group as mine - 11/2 to 3+.

We have to remove our shoes and then take turns to go toilet and wash our hands before the class starts. Soon, it was the 'sing & greet' session that goes like..."Hello, hello, how are you today?..." followed by a story telling session...

I kept peeping out to see if Mummy was still there outside the class till I've totally forgotten about her presence...tea break was served at around 2pm then sing and dance again till class ends at 3pm. It was so great to see Mummy again who was waiting outside the class for me!

We wanted to visit Grandpa at Yishun initially but change of plan when he won't be there. So I get to visit Causeway Point Shopping Centre again...we went to Kiddy Palace and Metro toys section as usual! Just too bad that I didn't get to buy any toys...

These pics were taken while waiting for the bus to Causeway Point. Oh...don't think wrongly that Mummy was nagging at me again on the pic where I covered both my ears! It's the noise from the moving vehicles that passed us made me covered my ears! Then it was the boredness which almost killed my patient while waiting for the bus as we had missed 2 buses in one row! Sigh...

Oh, you have noticed the short little "tail" behind my head? Hmmm...actually Mummy wanted me to keep it out of fun the last time but it was me who wanted to keep it now! I even instructed my barber Uncle NOT to cut my "tail" away.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home