Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Last Visit for CNY?

Wonder if this would be the last CNY visit? We went to Aunty May's place on Saturday and I'm glad that Lulu (Aunty May's schnauzer) didn't give me a hard time. All work out well for us, the kids and Lulu especially Zosia and Terzie who were particular afraid of dog! But this time round, they played "Fetch" together and they seem to have a good time too.

This is Lulu, but this pic wasn't taken on the day but provided by Aunty May some time back. She looks exactly the same as in the pic now, so adorable and "greedy"...cos she kept following me when I was eating! Haha.

Besides having some great time with Lulu, their best spot MUST be the exercise bike which they fought over and over again for a chance to sit on it! They finally stopped fighting for it after Uncle Janson asked them to stop!

These are the 3 beauties again! Starting from left, that's Jewel, Zosia and Terzie. Zosia and Terzie are sisters. They really dressed up for the visit!

And this is the pretty Jewel and handsome me!

How you think of our pose? Isn't it contains the future model quality?

Or the high level of self-confidence? Haha...

Oops! This one not under my control! I swear!

Well, the CNY is almost over soon and how many Ang Baos have you received so far? I wish that I can have more but that would mean Mummy would have to give out more! Anyway, as long as I can get the "BIG" Thomas & Friends toy, I'll be contended. Hee hee, but sad to say that we went to United Square's Toys'R'Us and I have yet to see one that I desired and I was home empty handed again! Sigh.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home