Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, February 05, 2007

My Hong Kong Trip

Hi there, so sorry that we have actually left in such a hurry while not able to post any update during this period of time...the wireless connection charge from our hotel was too ridiculously at S$14/hr which left us not willing to spend unnecessarily on it!

The pic on the left was taken that morning as early as 6AM before we board the plane to our destination Hong Kong (HK)! Daddy and Mummy were so fast in making decision and even booked the air tickets and so on after a short period of discussion. Barely after their decision and booking arrangement, we were on our way to HK 2 weeks after!

You might ask me why I look so awake in the pic since it was really that early...but I just remembered that I woke up by myself when Mummy gave me a gentle tap on my shoulder and said that we were taking the airplane soon! I was wide awake with an eager feeling of rushing to the airport and the thought of taking the plane made me so energetic! Believe it or not, I leave it to you.

During the flight, I didn't even take a wink but was so busy checking out the side window, the meal tray in front of my seat, the earphone, and so on...then the kind air steward brought me a bag of Toy Story stuff which kept me busy for a while. Then I started changing the Video channel from one to another...and it all lasted for the next 4hrs till we landed on HK! Yeah!!!

After the transfer from the HK airport to our hotel, it was already 2PM in the afternoon. We left for some shopping the next moment since there's no scheduled itinerary and so we made ourselves to the Harbor City which was located next to the Prince Macro Polo Hotel. It was at least twice the width of our Takashimaya shopping mall in Orchard road, I guessed! Mummy been to here before so she showed us the way right to my 1st favorite stop - Toys'R'Us! Although I don't get to buy a lot of toys there but I added Annie & Carrabelle + Diesel to my Thomas & Friends die cast collection. It was so much cheaper than getting them in Singapore.

After some shopping, we went for some photo takings near the harbor area. These were taken by Daddy's Nikon SLR D100 camera. There were too many photos which I can't display all of them here so I chose the BEST out of the best! Hee hee...




Our 1st day ended shortly after the sun set and I think I slept soundly that nite! Update you our City Tour and Ocean Park visit on the 2nd day of our trip the next round! Cya.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home