Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lego FUN FUN FUN

We went to Marina Square weeks ago and we entered this LEGO shop that sells everything under Lego! It was really an eye-opener to me as I never knew that we can use Lego to make into many many things! I spotted my favourite Thomas & Friends set there too but I can't bring them home...sad...

Anyway I was given a chance to choose the least expensive one, between the single vehicle sets and I've chosen the 3 in 1 plane set. I can use the set to construct a helicopter or either type of a plane (as there's 2 designs). So cool!

Just when we were about to leave the shop...while the sales girl were busy chatting away...I took a pic with this motor bike made by Lego too! Hee hee...

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home