Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Mary Ann Birthday

We celebrated Mary Ann's birthday last week and she really got a big surprise from us!

Nanny Agnes acted that she had forgotten Mary Ann's birthday which made her so sad and moody that morning. Mary Ann tried to hint Nanny that it was her birthday that day but she just act along and pretend not to realise it was her birthday!

Mary Ann got a surprise when Nanny got her a birthday cake that evening! She was very happy by then. Regretted that I only learnt of Mary Ann's birthday at that moment so we didn't get her a present. Hope that she doesn't mind. No worry that I won't forget to get one for you soon.

Anyway I'm so happy whenever there is somebody's birthday as there would be a cake! And I love CAKES! May my birthday cake this year is the biggest one ever! Haha...

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home