Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, February 19, 2007

What were you doing?

Hi there, what were you doing on the 2nd day of CNY?

Well, it seems like any other normal day as we headed home after visiting my Nanny Agnes! I played my toys one after another, taken dinner with my parents, watched my VCD and that's another day!

Oh, I put on my new clothing today. They were a gift from Nanny. Well, the poses were not by me but suggested by Daddy! How do I fair?



The red shirt with a tie printed on it was so eye-catching man! Don't you think so?

Me looking forward for tomorrow as we will be going to Ryan & Charlene place. Learnt that Ryan had his own collection of Thomas & Friends toys too...so I can't wait for the visit! Mummy had started reminding me that those toys doesn't belong to me while I can't bring them home...most importantly is I must share with them and no fighting! Well, let's see how well will I fair.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home