Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hong Kong - Ocean Park

Hi there, me back with more updates on my last Hong Kong (HK) trip! That's the Ocean Park which we went right after the half day City Tour! Well, not going to cover the whole trip there in long-winded paragraphs but just a caption to each of the pics below. It would sum up just our 2nd day at HK.

"I've never seen such a cute Dolphin dust bin at all so better capture a photo with it!"

"These are the REAL Dolphins!"

"How can I resist those kiddy rides which are meant for me?"

"Trying to win some furry back with Mummy but no luck!"

"This sea lion was so huge and can posed for us while aiming the camera at it."

"The Ocean Park is separated into 2 parts, down and up hill. One would have to take the cable car uphill! The whole cable car was transparent...Oh NO fear at all..."

"Shocking to see these 2 men standing on the railing out there doing the maintenance job!"

"Can you imagine how high we were from here?"

"Dare to try the free-fall?"

"But the scenery is simply too NICE!"

"The cable car travels at quite a steady and fast pace mountain after mountain."

"Sigh...almost sunset and meaning..."

"Parting time with Ocean Park while I was too exhausted to walk on my own...but Daddy came to the rescue!"

"Total awake after reaching our hotel room as I managed to re-charge (slept) on the bus back...so shiok as I can "swim" here too!"


PLEASE be patient with me while I update you HK Disneyland the next round! Cya soon.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home