Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year!


On the 1st day of Lunar New Year, let me wish ALL a Happy Lunar New Year and may ALL have their desired toys toys! The more toys the merrier! (Giggling)

How do you find my dressing today? This Shrek shirt was a gift from Mummy's boss, Uncle Jason and it was from Australia - Gold Coast last December! The Espirt jeans was a good catch from HK during our trip. Lastly, my hair was combed by Daddy.

Ok, all ready to go visit my relative and hope to get more Ang Bao (red packets containing $$$)!

We went to Daddy's Aunty place and we waited long to see Brother En En and Xuan Xuan! This is baby Bao Xuan who is only 21/2 months old.

This is Bao En, Xuan's elder brother and we played along after he had warmed up.

The day ended not long after the play as I was so tired and so do my parents. We had a long day yesterday as we went to 3 different places for Lunar New Year reunion dinner and it started from noon till midnight 2AM! Think I need to recharge now for more visits tomorrow. Enjoy your breaks too!


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home