Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More CNY Gathering

Almost till the end of the long CNY break and Ryan & Charlene's place is our last destination. Been waited long to see Ryan's Thomas & Friends collection hence I woke quite early today at about 9AM plus. But this is also partly due to the noise created by the Lion Dance at our neighbor place at about that time too! So poor Mummy had to wake up so early with me while Daddy managed to catch more sleep.

I put on the Bossini Monopoly range of Tees and jeans bought by Aunty Cheng today. I think I should be able to catch one's attention too today with this YELLOW outfit.

I just can't wait to play Ryan's toys when I reach his place! But I had to obey Mummy and to have my lunch first. Sister Charlene faced the same fate as me as we both have not finish our food while Ryan had gobbled up all his.

See how happy was Charlene when she got to play with the rest too!

She even put on the "Xiao Wan Zi" (a cartoon character) mask which makes her more like a doll now, so cute!

We managed to take some pics together except for Sister Ting! She is really a grown up now and just don't feel like taking pic with us at that moment. Btw, do you know who was the Red and Green Power Ranger?

Come closer and make a guess!

The answer is Ryan as the Green ranger while Keith is the Red ranger! We made up to be the FANTASTIC 4! (Hahaha)

Lastly, Mummy always make me take pic with sister Charlene who is exactly 1 month younger than me! Well, she made it again this time!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home