Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Driving

This video was taken somewhere in January this year near the Ang Mo Kio Hub. This was also the very 1st time that I've "drive" in public with so many others! I think I fair well enough to drive again in future except that I should avoid banging onto others! (Giggling)


Grandpa had bought me a 6V battery-operated ride-on car when I was younger but it was not fully utilized till today. Both Mummy and Daddy need to work while we usually reached home about 9pm so it's very unlikely for them to bring me downstairs for a ride. They would be exhausted by that time and it would be a once in a blue moon kind of occasion that we go for a ride! We just went for one yesterday after Mummy came back from work at the IT Show which reminded me of this video! If only that both of them can have lesser time in work then we could enjoy more rides in future! Hmm...will it be possible? I think I would have to dream on...

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home