Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, March 01, 2007

New Environment

Just to inform my friends out there that I've changed my school to a People's Action Party (PAP) Kindergarten! Today is my 1st day at my new school. Well, the class was small with just 6 of us - 4 girls and 2 boys at the moment and is meant for kids aged 21/2 to 3+. It's a pre-nursery class and is named as the Elmo class! As according to the Office staff, our class can only take in maximum 10 students with 2 teachers so that all can have their fair bit of attention from the teachers.

I was in a new environment but luckily there's one classmate whom I've know of from my previous school. She started here just a day earlier than me. It's so good to have a friend here so that I won't be lonely.

In my new school, we have to sing the National Anthem before we start our lesson and this is something new to me! Snacks and drinks are also provided...so shiok! Got to wear new uniform in green and white too. Will try to post some pics here with my new uniform the next round.

The day ended well and I'm not sure if I would miss my ex-teachers or ex-classmates...but I'm sure that I've adapted to the new environment well!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home