Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Birthday is just round the corner too!

Well, I'm a very lucky boy as way before my birthday this year, Granpa had bought me a new bike! The height of the bike is just nice for me so that I can peddle well.

This pic was taken somewhere in February and it was during one of those test rides' days where I had it at the void deck.


Ozzy was glad to see my bike out from the store room everytime as it meant that he can join us for a walk too at the void deck or anywhere we go! Here's a video clip on my riding skill and it shown that I was already able to do a "sharp" turning at anytime!



Tomorrow is Good Friday while it is also my birthday as I was born on Good Friday in year 2004! It wasn't the actual date of my birthday but would hope that I'll be treated as it is my day tomorrow! I'm also looking forward to this coming Saturday as I'll be having my 3rd Birthday celebration at Grandpa's place! Overheard Mummy saying that my Aunties had already got the birthday presents for me while my Nanny Agnes also asked me what I want for my birthday! Of cos' my answer to anyone who ask me this similar qns, I would say toys man!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home