Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day

Tomorrow is Mothers' Day and I've already wished my Mummy a happy Mothers' Day in advance!

Last Friday at school, our teacher taught us to make a flower for our Mummies using egg crates, paper and stick. I chose the flower colors to be in Yellow and Pink. It turned out to be quite acceptable and nice!

We had another cookies making session too on Friday and this time was to make Rainbow cookies for our Mummies too! We applied some colorful cream onto the cookies and added some chocolates on the top. We were entitled to bring back 2 cookies each to our Mummies but before I was told on this, I had a bite on one of the cookies! My teacher stopped me while I quickly placed it back onto the paper plate. I was so happy to bring them home but had accidentally dropped it onto the floor...shocked and kind of "lost" at that moment! Luckily the one that I had bite laid on the floor while the other still rested on the paper plate so I was able to give it to Mummy!

Mummy was happy to see the cookie and flower that nite but I was the one finishing the cookie! Haha...

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home