Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, April 23, 2007

My Birthday Celebration in School

Hi, I'm back and here is my update on my Birthday celebration in school! That was the actual date of my birthday!

This is a MUST that we all have to go through every morning before the school starts! That's to gather at the void deck outside our school and sing the National Anthem follow by saying the pledge! Oops! You have spotted me for not paying attention? Hmm...

My teacher had asked me to strike a pose for the camera before my classmates join me for the celebration. I was so excited!

Then there was some quiet moment which I guess that I'm too "touched" for this arrangement. I actually cried the moment I saw Mummy & Nanny Agnes in my class! Am I over-reacting?

This is my cake! It was a surprise to me as I don't even know that I'm going to have Bob the builder as my cake!

Soon the moment had arrived, my classmates had joined me for the celebration...the moment which all of us were waiting for!


We all started singing the birthday song while someone already had her hand on the cake and was licking away happily...then it was gone in a dash when came to blowing off the candles! But I got to do it all over again by myself and with the help of my classmates secretly!

We all had our share on my birthday cake.

This is Brenda who is always ready to answer teacher's question! But she just would not like me to hold her hand!

She is Evangeline and I have find her kind of sweet!

Gerald had just joined us not long ago while he had a sister studying in the same school who is our senior at either K1 or K2. His appetite was so good that day which he had taken 3 slices of the cakes! He even cried when teacher refused to give him the 3rd piece! What a good plot man!

I was so happy and glad to see Ruby in my class as we came from the same Tots House before we joined our new school! She was also the one sitting next to me on the first day of school at Tots House! She even looked after me as she passed me lots of toys on that first day too! Do look back my past update on my 1st day at Tots House and you might get to see our pics together!

This is the most adorable boy in our school as he is in the smallest built but a very bright child! He is so independent and can do everything all by himself! Don't judge him as the youngest if you take his height as a gauge as he is just 1 month younger than me! We'll get to have his cake soon in May! Oh, forgotten to introduce him to you, he is Zhi Chen while we all call him as "Chen Chen"! Btw, every morning I would look for him to hold his hand while we all get ready to sing the National Anthem.

After having the cake, we would take turns to wash our hands in the toilet and dry our hands with the tissue papers.

I had my milk at Nanny place after school before Mummy & I went for a shopping spree at Causeway Point that day!

That's all for today while I'll show you my 3rd birthday cake on the next update! See you soon! Cheers!


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home