Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Our Holiday Trip

Finally, the pics for our last short trip are ready to upload for all to view! But as there are too many of them, I've decided to place them in slides. This would be easier for all to view. You may choose to raise the speed faster or pause to take a closer look on any one of the pics! Enjoy then.


Oh yeah! You should have guessed it right on where was the destination by now huh! Yes, it was the Genting Highland in Malaysia! This was my 2nd trip there but 1st time to go on a holiday trip with so many others! We went for a 3 days 2 Nites stay there on 11 April!

There were 13 of us - Our family of 3, Aunty Joanne & Family of 4, Aunty Cheng & Family of 4 as well and Aunty Janet & Uncle Bex! We board on a nite ride there but wasn't lucky this time to check into our hotels when we reached there early into the wee hours! So we had our breakfast very slowly at one of the fast food restaurant at the indoor theme park.

Time was moving so slow that even after we had our breakfast, it was not time yet for us to check into the hotel! We, kids enjoyed ourselves to the stationery rides whereby the gate was not locked! There was no sight of tiredness shown on our faces as we were all so energetic and always looking for something to play on! Even the adults had surrendered both hands to our UNLIMITED energy!!! HAhahahaha...

The weather there during this trip wasn't that good as it rained the 3 days we were there so I don't get a chance to play any rides at the outdoor theme park at all! But I enjoyed myself at the indoor theme park! Same as the last trip, my favorite ride would still be the 'Ride De Paris' where I got to choose the vehicles I want for every rides! Not bored at all when the ride went round and round at the same location! I just enjoyed it. I was lucky to be able to enjoy it again this round as just by a few centimeters away, I would be rejected for this ride forever and it would hurt me badly if I can't ride them!

But I realized later that my favorite ride should be the 'Junior Bumper Car'! Yes, ONLY kids like us get to ride on it and NO adult allowed! I drove the bumper car all by myself! I don't really get the kick of it in the 1st place but soon when I started to bump into somebody, I feel the 'kicks' and I simply can't stop bumping onto others!

Catch me in action on the bumper car ride!


Keith is the BEST buddy I had for this entire trip! He helped to release my tension and frights over the cable ride when he sat next to me too! If not, I would have to clutch myself tightly onto Daddy's jeans during the whole ride! Just don't know why I was kind of frightened over the height on that cable car ride that day as this wasn't my 1st try but many! Hmm...

This place is good for rides but not for shopping as I don't get to see any good toys to bring home! Kind of pity man! But anyway, as long as it is a getaway, I'll be more than happy!

These pics were taken when I was "disturbing" Aunty Janet & Uncle Bex by calling them many times while waiting for the time to check out from hotel! But it ended up that Ryan was the one who had been answering to my nuisance calls! Poor Ryan had a high fever on our 2nd day there while he doesn’t really get to enjoy any rides by then. But I'm sure that he's also happy to be there for this trip.

Not sure if all of us might go on a trip together again the next time but I would like to thank all for their companion during this trip especially my brother and buddy Keith! Cheers!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home