Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, May 07, 2007

Buddy


What would you do with someone close or whom you like? Hmm...I've been quite close to Keith lately, our bond grew stronger after we had returned from the Genting trip. I would address him as "Gor" (means Brother in Hokkien) and not the usual Keith that I've used to address him! Isn't me sweet? Haha...


As the only child in the family now, I would not have any sibling to play with except for Paul John & Mary Ann at Nanny place or my Daddy & Mummy at home...so I think I need a companion like a younger brother or sister. But everytime when Daddy asks me do I want a brother or sister, I would say NO as fearing that they might take away all my toys! Well, it is normal for me to react that way I guess since someone had told me this before...but guess that, that "someone" had changed his thinking on this now!

I just recovered from flu the past few days and was sorry that it's Mummy's turn to be sick these 2 days! She even had a fever last nite after we came back from Aunty Cheng's place. But maybe it's a blessing to her cos she'll get to have a "peaceful" rest at home since I'm not with her in the day while Daddy is at work.

Ok, let's go back to my update on my buddy - Keith Koh. He has been treating me just like his very own younger brother nowadays! He would bring out his toys to me when I'm at their place, especially his 1 and only Thomas & Friends train set which he would not fail to share it with me on my every visit! He would bring more and more toys to me, some are even his newest or favorite toys which made me felt so honored! We played TV games together too!

We played hide and seek in Aunty Cheng's room at times, pretend to be Superman with his blankets tied around our necks then we would dash up and down Aunty Cheng's bed! It was so fun but we would get warnings from Aunty Janet if she happens to be there, her warnings were often ignore not long after! We were so daring man...


Keith and I are just 3yrs apart and that's why we can be so close to each other and play the same type of toys or games together. Nowadays when Mummy ask where would I like to go during the weekends, I would opt for Aunty Cheng's place where I can play with Keith unless I get to go Toys R Us, Kiddy Palace or any toy shop! Haha...toys do play a part in my decision making as well cos Keith had a big range of toys which I would like to play with!


Now the weekends had gone and I shall look forward to the next weekends when we can play together again! Cheers man!



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home