Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, June 01, 2007

Spongebob Live @ Singapore Expo

I was lucky to be able to catch Spongebob Live on their 1st day of performance at the Expo on last Thursday, 31 May 2007! Reason being Mummy was there to help out at the merchandise counter which sells all the Spongebob VCD and DVD from her company while I went along too.

We managed to have a seat right in front of the stage at the 2nd row! In the 1st place, I actually sat on the floor in front of the stage together with some other kids but as the show was about to start and the light dim down...I ran to Mummy and chose to sit on her lap instead! I was actually afraid of dark...

I quite enjoyed the show when Spongebob finally "fly" up high with the Jelly Fishes as this was his dream came true...but the sight of the pirate ship with some skeleton pirates also freak me out! I didn't cry or shout but hold on to Mummy real tight at that moment while the girl next to us actually cried and was frightened by that scene! It was really scary man!

Mummy managed to capture some of the pics here on Spongebob when he sang on his dream.


After the show, we stayed back for a while to help the rest to sell the merchandise again till the crowd died down. Mummy taught me how to capture customers and I was soon calling out to people "Come come, any VCD for you?"! I started off softly till I built up my guts and shouted out loudly to the people crowding round our counter! Some of the adults found me kind of cute and interesting so they bought the VCD and DVD from me! I was so trilled and excited!

Guessed that I had passed my "assessment" for helping out at the counter and I think Mummy was impressed too! I'm sure that there will be more "assessments" for me in the near future!

Mummy brought me to Changi Airport after the show while I sang my own version of the Spongebob Square Pants there. It was all captured inside this video below:


Oh, almost forgotten the best part of the day...I think I had a nightmare that nite while Mummy told me that I cried softly during the nite and kept saying "Mummy mummy..." while sobbing away...



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home