Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, June 08, 2007

Kimberly

This is Kimberly - Mummy colleague's daughter. We met during Uncle Eugene's son -Ian 1st month celebration last month. She became "center of attraction" as baby Ian was napping during our visit to the celebration. Just a glimpse of him and that's it!

I was too busy playing with my own toys at that time therefore the rest of Mummy's colleagues tend to be "attracted" to her more. Well, I'm not being jealous here but she is really very adorable! These pics were taken at her place and I almost broke down in tears badly when it was time to go...as I liked to play with Kimberly's toys, especially the cooking stuff...yes, maybe I would grow up as a chef in the F&B world!

The below video clip shown Kimberly imitating others when one called out the word "Mummy"! She would shout out to her Mummy too! She did it many times when I called out to my Mummy...but she just sounded out so SWEET!

Good new is that she lives in Woodland too, so maybe we can catch up one of these days again.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home