Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gearing up!

Yo! So sorry for not updating my blog lately...cos' I'm too busy with...

Yea? Gearing myself up for coming 2008 Olympic? Haha...

Of cos not! These pics were taken some time back in February this year when I saw Daddy exercising...so I'm just trying to "imitate" him!

Actually the truth was, I've been too lazy to blog lately...or maybe the zest in blogging has died down slowly! I'm also short of that kind of time to update here regularly...that's life in such a fast pace country - Singapore! When did we start rushing for everything almost everyday everywhere?

Wake up at 8+ in the morning, rushing off to Nanny place then to school at 1pm. Nap for 2 hours after school and then to play and wait for my parents to fetch me home...play for a while more when back at home then to watch some VCD before bedtime and that's it! The same routine the next day and day after...luckily the weekends are slightly different with some outings occasionally...that's life!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home