Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Playgrounds"

Time really flies...so soon that we were all back to school! I really missed those days where I can play the whole day!!!

I tried many ways to avoid school on Nanny Agnes but all attempts FAILED! Sigh...I would told her that it was raining on Monday while I can't go to school then this afternoon, I tried to act sleepy and wanted to put on my diapers and go to bed, blah blah blah...maybe I can try on new trick tomorrow!

I really enjoyed the 1st week of June holiday's outing with Aunty Janet & Hui, Uncle Bex, Mummy, Ryan & Charlene! We went to Aunty Cheng's place for a while to catch up briefly with Keith & Janita followed by a short shopping spree near Novena.

We had window shopping at Novena Sq and while Uncle Bex was having his hair cut at one of the barber, we found our 1st "playground"!

What do you think? It was FREE and we had so much FUN! We had so much fun running and jumping around the floor lighting tiles that we totally forgotten that we were blocking some of the shoppers from entering or exit the mall!

Charlene was the most excited one among us the 3 kids! She would scream and giggle all the way with a smiling face too!

We found our 2nd "playground" at United Sq after shopping at Toys'R'US and indulged ourselves with Ben & Jerry ice creams! (Oh yummy!)

That's this piece of wide mirror beside Ben & Jerry store! We were too amused to see ourselves in the mirror which we just giggled and jump in front of the mirror with all kinds of poses!

Just before we headed to the car park for home...we found our last "playground" for the day!

A $2 ride for the 3 of us had caused so much noise which some might felt unbearable! Luckily most of the shops were already closed while there were not much shoppers around at the time!

I really enjoyed the companion of Ryan & Charlene for the very 1st outing while I'm already looking forward for the next and many future outings together! I had to thank Uncle Bex too for driving all of us around the places!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home