Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Pizza Anyone?

Well, before I show you how I make a pizza...show you my dragon tattoo before it's gone. Kind of trendy isn't it?

These pics were taken 3 weeks ago at Aunty Janet's place while we have a Pizza making session. So fun! Let me show you the procedures:

#1. Spread the pizza sauce onto the ready dough that can be bought at any grocery store. I did it with the help of Aunty Janet.
#2. Scatter the shredded cheese onto the dough with the pizza sauce.
#3. Place cube pineapples onto it.
#4. Follow by placing cut ham onto it.
#5. Strike a pose when it's done and put it into oven to bake for a few minutes till the cheese had melted.
#6. Ready to dig in once it had cooled down slightly when taken out from the oven!

Janita made her own pizzas too. We really had great fun making the pizzas. Hope to get our hands on again one of these days.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home