Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, August 17, 2007

Singapore Birthday

Time really passed so quickly while Singapore 42nd birthday already passed over the last weekends! I don't really celebrate with the Nation but enjoy the 2 days off from school. Cos it’s a long weekends while I got to enjoy each day differently.

We went to Raffles City Robinson to get Ryan's birthday present on National Day itself! Uncle Bex, Aunty Janet, Mummy and I were so bold to have traveled all the way there despite that the National Day Parade was just round the corner too! We parked the car a distance away from our destination and spotted that there was already a big group of people at the Padang Field! All dressed in RED! So am I but not the rest with me!

We arrived there close to 4PM and shopped particularly on the level 3 Toys dept. Then it was a brief browse through of stuff for Aunty Janet and a quick bite at the Soup Spoon.

Mummy captured my pics using her mobile phone when I simply can't sit still in the restaurant! They were taken while I was lying on the bench, head next to Mum.

When Mum put all the pics together as one and rotated them 180 degree, this is what we got! Much better pics of me, right? More charming isn't it?

We left the town area and headed to Aunty Cheng place after that. Along the way to Uncle Bex's car, we saw more crowds in RED. Luckily at around 6PM, the traffic was still quite ok and smooth till we reach Aunty Cheng place.

The Parade was still live telecast on the TV when we reach Aunty Cheng place and just when the National Anthem started before President Nathan left the Parade area...

Just like what we did last year! We quickly stand up straight and sang the National Anthem together with those shown on TV! Well, I sang better than last year but too bad that Mummy didn't capture a video for that! Let's recap on the last year's video below:

See the difference on 3 of us?

We had a special guest whom had stayed overnight at our place for the 1st time on National Day itself. It was really nice to have another one with me at home who I can play toys together. He's none other than Keith, my God-brother!

The moment that we reached home, it was play, play and play till late nite, follow by watching the Cars movie on bed together.

We went to Macdonald for breakfast the next morning while waiting for Daddy to bring us out for venture. Our venture ended soon when both of us shown the sleepiness symptom...cos Keith was awoke at 7am in the morning crying that he wanted to go home while I just felt tired when it was near my usual nap time.

We will be away for a short getaway these weekends, do watch out for our getaway update in the next post then! Bye Bye and nite nite!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home