Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, October 08, 2007

Janita's Birthday Celebration

I should have update these pics before my last post but...well, its never too late and I have a habits in posting my events late so that people out there can't "SPY" me! Haha...

Anyway, I'm just a toddler so why would people spy on me? Very funny...

Ok, back to Janita's birthday celebration...it was another funfilled day to me! But we had a tough time before heading to the celebration! It's all due to Mummy, who had not get her presents on time so we were scanning through the shops' shelving at Junction 8 on the day itself! We were lucky to have got all presents ready by 5+ in the late afternoon!

The best part was, I got myself a toy too while sourcing for those gifts! Mummy got 1 each of the same toy too for Keith and Ryan! The posing part for the 3 of us together wasn't an easy chore to Mummy, plus her mobile phone was lagging...this was the best shots so far!

More photo takings when the birthday cake was out...Charlene never failed to be the first to pose for the camera!

I am also not too slow in getting myself into the pics...

...but where was Ryan? He must be somewhere out there...

Best pic for the day but just can't unveil their faces here! They are none other than Janita's God parents! Haha.

Janita made a wish...maybe she had wished for better presents in future?

And these are just for FUN! They were taken using Daddy's K800i Mobile Phone's WARP function.


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home