Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mid Autumn Festival

Today is the Mid Autumn Festival and I get to carry a traditional lantern. Thanks to my Nanny Agnes! Took a pic here with Paul John and Mary Ann. We had fun at her corridor and I even brought back 2 lanterns.

Although Dad was quite tired after watching the 9pm Channel 8 Chinese drama...he kept his promise and brought me for a walk carrying my new lantern downstairs. Just the 2 of US!

We spotted a left over but yet brand new "flammable stick" (don't know what it's name) near the playground...Dad lighted it for me while I had fun with it!

The best part is still to have some fun at the Playground!

I enjoyed the day. How about you? Taken any mooncake? I was offered some mooncake but I just don't like it and vomited after trying just a tiny bite! This really scared Dad off but he found it funny too...


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home