Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Playing Drum

It's been quite some time back when I first received this drum as a birthday gift this April! My parents had feared that they would have sleepless nites or getting any complaint from our neighbors...therefore the drum was left at my Grandpa's place. I only get to play it when I remember that I do have this drum and when I visited Grandpa!

Somewhere in August, we went to Grandpa's place after dinner and I had my hands on the drum again. Can't even remember when was the last time I played it since April but it must be just a handful of the sessions.

My parents were actually amazed by my "poses" and they can't believe that I do have some form of talent here...haha...watch it out to rate me then.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home