Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Busy Last Sunday

I had a busy Sunday last week whereby we celebrated Grandpa’s (Mummy's daddy) birthday at IMM. We had a lunch celebration but I woke up early that day as I was too eager to go out after 5 days of school! It was one of those days that I woke up at about 8am all by myself! Normal days when there are classes, I would slog as long as I could...it is always a tough chore for Mummy to wake me up in the morning!

The celebration went on smoothly while this is a pic of Grandpa and me.

The birthday cake is simply too delicious! I love it and finish the whole slice!

After the celebration, we bide goodbye to the rest as I was kind of drowsy by then...the weather had match my state perfectly as it rain soon after we reach home! I had my afternoon nap.

I was awaked not long after my nap as it's time to get dressed for Mummy's colleague's wedding dinner!

I got dressed up while Daddy styled my hair just like the football star - Beckham! I think I look smart!

I met up with many Mummy's colleagues there while I even became their "entertainer" of the nite! The Aunties whom had sat with us were also very sporty, as I pretended to be a photographer going round taking pics for them, they would pose right there for me towards my imaginary camera! We all had fun.


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home