Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, October 12, 2007

Missing Mum?

My Mummy will be away tomorrow on a business trip...not knowing will I miss her or will she miss me instead?

I just knew that I did place order for a new Hong Kong Bus! Hopefully she will remember to get it for me. Today, earlier on, I place more order on some Transformers and a "Frank"! Frank is the giant tractor that chased after McQueen and Mater when they bullied those poor tractors while they were asleep in Cars movie! I wonder does Frank exist? Can Mum get hold of one in Hong Kong or China? Hmm...should be a challenging task to her...

Anyway, she will be back very soon I guess. Dad had promised to bring me to see his colleagues playing their RC cars during the weekends, hope that I can get my hands on too if possible. We might even go to the Wild Wild Wet if Dad is in the mood lor...haha...must pray real hard later on before I sleep.

It would be a challenging task to Dad too as we will be on a one to one outing, at home, watching TV, play games and so on for the next 3 days till he's back to work on next Tuesday. I would have to stay overnite at Nanny's place then till Mum is back on Wed nite!

Bon Voyage Mum! See you home soon!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home