Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, November 02, 2007

"Catching" Fishes?

Been quite some time that I've blog here...think I'm just getting lazy or I've already grown up and getting less adorable? Hmm...

Well, back to my topic today, it's on an outing with Grandpa & Family on the 1st week of September. We had a dinner gathering at Bottle Tree Restaurant opposite the Yishun Stadium. It was a family gathering while we had a new member! That's "Gu Gu's" (Aunty Keri) boyfriend!

To me, the fun part of the dinner was not to eat or drink but to get to catch some fishes! Yes, there was a fishing pond for the Adults at one side of the restaurant and a shallow one for the Children like me! No one had granted me for catching the fishes except for Grandma who had borrowed the fishing net from a girl and I had a few minutes of fun till we went for dinner at the restaurant. Then Uncle Manfred quietly brought me to pay for the mini fish tank and fishing net after the dinner so that I can start catching the fishes.

We started off quietly, just the 2 of us at the pond till all the Adults were watching us trying to catch as many fishes as we could.

I had real fun but poor Uncle Manfred had to carry me here and there, and to ensure that I don't fall into the pond although it was shallow. Think he didn't want me to get wet.


I was able to put the fish into the tank all by myself after a few tries.


These were my prize winnings of the day, we counted to have about 13 of the fishes inside this mini tank. I was so excited that we brought the fishes back that nite and fed them with the given fish food. But the next day was the beginning of a sad story...

Many fishes did not make it till the next day and ONLY 1 fish left on the third day...then it was ALL GONE! Sigh...

I did call Uncle Manfred to keep him informed on the situation while he had promised me to go catch fishes again the next time. I was not even feeling moody or sad over the death of the fishes as whenever I ask Mummy where the fishes were, she would replied as they all gone to HEAVEN! Think I'm too busy with my toys which resulted that I got over the fishes quickly too.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home