Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, January 03, 2008

1st Day @ School 2008!

X'mas over...New Year started...so does my School starts!

Daddy had accompanied me to school today, the very 1st day to School in year 2008! Well, there's no class today but an Orientation to all - Teachers, Parents and Us, the kids!

Dad got me all dressed up to School this morning since Mum got to work! I had a new haircut and new uniform. How do I fair? Smart? Thanks to Dad man!

Not sure if I'm still day dreaming or I've not get over the holidays...

I think I'm too tired...not knowing what's happening in the environment...

Or, I'm lost in my own world...

Haha...fear NOT! These were just some candid shots taken by Dad during our Orientation today! I'm just doing fine at School today! Nanny Agnes even bought me 2 new pairs of white school shoes after that! Cos Mum was still clueless that I need to wear white school shoes to school last nite hence she didn't even prepare.


Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home