Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, November 01, 2008

I'm back with an Announcement!

Yo! I'm finally back and do I look any different to you? This pic was taken recently and I'm sure that I'm still the same price charming rite?

Well, these scans are not mine...but my sister's! Yes, I'm going to be a big brother soon! Nowadays, people who know me would call me "Gor Gor" or "Skyy Gor Gor"...means big brother in hokkien! I'm so proud and pleased! Promised Mummy and Daddy that I'll share all my toys, VCD, DVD, and everything with my sister!

This is a 3D scan of my sister. Can you see her eyes, nose and mouth? Does she look like me? She'll join us as a family this Dec, the biggest X'mas gift ever! Soon, this blog will be shared by us. Mummy & Daddy had decided her Chinese name while the Christian name is still a struggle. Do give us a tinker if you have a good one to share! Best to be a name with just one syllabus just like mine! Thanks in advance and watch out for our update soon!

Back to top

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Nov 06, 11:10:00 PM 2008, Blogger Baby En said…

    I always wanted to name my daughter Emma, Fynn (and NJ will prob kill me if he knows i share this with you) or recently Jade./ Faith.

    Lucky you.
    I have both the English and chinese name all thought out for our daughter, but well..

    And now our Bao X is still.. Bao X...

     
  • At Fri Nov 07, 12:36:00 AM 2008, Blogger Skyy Low 刘乐天 said…

    Thanks! No worries as we have finally decided on a name! Faith was my 1st choice initially but...can't go well with hubby surname "Low"...so have to forgo...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home