Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Australia Gold Coast Here I come!

Sorry folks for not updating our visits at the Gold Coast for the past week! This was due to lack of wireless connection over there! Even when we managed to tap onto someone's network there...the speed is at unbelievingly SLOW!!! Haha...can't do it at our Apartment's guest lounge whereby there's so called "HI-speed" network connection as well...cos the lounge closed at 9.30pm daily! A time that we would all be busy having our dinners or shopping at the Surfer Paradise.

Anyway, here's the update:

We landed at Brisbane airport on the early morning on 12 April, Sunny Friday! We were transferred to our Apartment right after. It was the Surf Regency apartment which was located at the centre of the Surfer Paradise, a place which is near the beach as well as the shopping and dinning area! So cool!

Our apartment was so big that there was a living room attached with a working and fully utilized kitchen, a balcony facing the SEA, a bedroom completed with a toilet! I had my own bed right at the living room! So great!

See the Sea behind me? I was at the cooling balcony with occasional freezing breeze from the Sea! The apartment's swimming pool was just located below our apartment.

This is the beach that is within walking distance from our apartment! You MUST go feel the smoothing sand at Gold Coast! I can't wait to build my sand castle and dash to the sea at that moment!



Was treated to the Nite Street Market along the beach that very nite! They were more on handicraft items ranging from tire-made drums, wood toys, paintings, stylo foam animals, hand sewn teddy bear dresses, sock coin bank, sea shells frames and many more!

Finally, I got my hands onto the fine sands and busy chasing after the seagulls...hee hee...too bad that we don't bring along a tripod so can't capture those beautiful seagulls in the nite. They were seen everywhere within the beach whereby they flown so freely here and there! You can see their tiny foot prints as well on the sands.

What a beautiful city that we had arrived at! More to explore tomorrow! I'm so excited and can't wait to find out more...

Catch my adventures to the theme parks soon on my next update! Bye bye.

More pics for your viewing pleasure:







Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home