Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Birthday!

It's been a long week before my actual birthday arrived! Had really bad cough and slight flu for the past 2 weeks then I had fever when my cough was about to recover! It was so sudden and it would be a mood spoiler if my fever is still there for my birthday party!

I started throwing tantrum to my parents the fortnight before my party! They had no choice but to give in to me for unwrapping one of my birthday present in advance! It was from Mummy, a Ben10 Bus, just like the one shown on TV! But Mum gave in only on 1 condition, that's to take my antibiotics "willingly"...of cos I took the medicines in the end...if not, I'll not be smiling so happily in the pic below. Saw my sign of victory too?

Everything was fine by Saturday whereby I had my birthday celebrated with my family, Grandparents, Nanny & family and my Aunties and Uncles!

I love my birthday cake, 3D Thomas the tank cake made from Aunty Patty! It was so lovely and I love it so much! Thanks Aunty Patty!

I opened one of my smallest present that day, it was a nice Lego Fire-fighter truck. This was one of the shared presents from my Mummy's side Aunties and Uncles! My Grandparents and Aunties & Uncles from Daddy's side bought me a Nintendo Wii! Nanny got me a giant Lego Police Plane which I got to play with it only this afternoon! I was too pampered with all these presents!

I enjoyed my party with my buddies, Paul John and Keith! There's no age barrier among us even tough we are ages apart, Paul John at 10, Keith at 7 while I hit 4 only on 9 Apr which is TODAY! Haha...

It was a heart-breaking news on Sunday morning when I seen the doctor after 2 vomiting and fever! Doctor said I had ear infections! Both my ears are red inside, no wonder I kept crying in the nite while none of us had a good sleep that nite! Poor Dad had to go to work as usual on Sunday morning when he hardly slept...Mum and I was at the clinic before it opened for biz that morning. But luckily we can still managed to attend nephew Kennon's full month celebration in the afternoon.

It was my actual Birth date today while I celebrated with my classmates in school!

These are the goodies bags that Mum & I had prepared for my classmates!

It was another lovely Thomas the Tank cake from Aunty Patty and my friends had sang the birthday songs to me!

I was so happy after a review visit to the doctor as he had given me an all clear for my ear infections today! So it meant that I can fly off to Australia Gold Coast with my parents this Thursday! So happy and can't wait to visit the theme parks! Mummy had given me a preview on how the theme parks look like and what kind of attractions they had in stores, all through the internet! I was so excited and wish to ride the bumper car at Dream World, visit the Sesame Street corner at Sea World and taking pics with Tweety Bird at Movie World! Oh, I will get to touch the Koala and Kangaroo at Paradise Country too if I'm lucky!

Will try to post pics while we are there since Mummy is taking along her laptop. If not, will update when we are back next week! Cheers!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home