Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Disney On Ice

Been waiting for this day since last year! I had missed last year's Disney On Ice while Mummy had promised me to go for this year's! Finally we went and I had a great time! So great to see so many of my favorite characters like Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald Duck, Daisy, Peter Pan, Stitch and many more!

I got a Lilo & Stitch sword as a souvenir!

Had a great time at the Arcade at Kallang Leisure Park while waiting for Daddy to fetch us home. So much fun with the real Mario Kart instead of my DS game! I even captured my face with Mario's featured moustache! Haha, so funny!

Oh can't wait to watch this summer's coming movie - Wall.E! The movie trailer already caught my attention and it is a MUST see movie for me this June holidays!


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home