Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Craze for Lego...

Happy New Year! It's the first day of the year 2009! Will be going to K1 this year and my "ex-girlfriend" Evangeline will be joining me in the afternoon class! It's great news since we have been parted for the whole 2008...wonder does she still remember me...heehee...

Been craving for all kinds of Lego lately, I think the craving got stronger after playing the Nintendo DS Lego Indiana Jones & Lego Batman! Had came across the actual Indiana Jones Lego set at one of the departmental store and I had wish for one in X'mas! I was lucky to have my dream fulfilled!

It was a gift from Uncle Manfred & Aunty Dew while Dad helped to get all parts assembled!

There were small detailed parts like guns, gold coins, snakes, spiders, etc included in the set. I had endless fun with this set!


Received 2 more Lego sets this X'mas as well!

This Police set was a gift from my parents. It had very detailed handcuff for the "thieves" too!

This Express Mail Plane was from Aunty Joanne during X'mas too!



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home