Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, December 08, 2008

Day 10

Day 10 of Xann's arrival, it was a break through to both of us!

I had a day out with Aunty Janet, Uncle Bex and my 2 Grandmas! Yes, my Mum's mother & Dad's mother at the same time! They happened to be at my place when Aunty Janet wanted to bring me out for a walk! It must be a real challenge to her as it will be historical 1st trip for all of us! It was also the very 1st time that I had ever gone out with someone besides my parents & Nanny! I never dare to go out with anyone even my closest Grandpa...

Anyway, it turned out to be an enjoyable trip while I guessed I was the most pampered one! I had a cool animal ride at Vivo City, had fun at the playground, ate at McDonald under my request, shopped at Toys R Us with a Lego Oil Tanker set (a gift from Daddy's Mother)...

The day ended with Uncle Bex carrying me back home since I fell asleep during the journey home! Really pity my 2 Grandmas as they had to catch up with my fast pace during the outing and always kept a lookout for benches or resting corner to rest their tiring feet! But it was not the end of my day yet as I continued to play on with my new toy! Daddy helped to build me a tall tower while I played on with my existing "Fire Fighters" imagining that the tower was on fire!

Xann was very active yesterday as well, as she had shown a series of expressions to Mummy who had captured them in camera! Many of the expressions resemble just like me when I was at her age!

The last break through of the day was...I brave up to go to bed WITHOUT a diaper!!! I wanted to prove that I was a big boy and a big brother now and I really did it without wetting my bed this morning! Hurray! Hope that it's a good start to me for leaving all the diapers out of my life in the near future! Yeah!

Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home